Meet Optilogic at CSCMP Edge 2022!
We’re excited to be a part of this global supply chain community and to share our latest innovations that’ll enable you to take your supply chain design process to the next level. Let’s build the future of supply chain design together!
Visit us at our booth #626 to get a sneak peek at our software and connect with our team of supply chain experts.
Connect & Network with the Optilogic Team
Networking Event Details
Looking to grow your network and meet other supply chain professionals? Attend Optilogic’s Networking Event and enjoy free cocktails and hors d'oeuvres. We can’t wait to see you!
Date/Time: Sunday, September 18th @ 8 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Location: The Delta Pavilion at Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
Two members of the Optilogic team are serving as Track Chairs for this year’s event. Be sure to add sessions from these two tracks to your agenda:
S&OP and Inventory Planning Track (John Ames, Optilogic’s VP of Business Development)
- Incorporating Conversational AI as Part of Your Inventory Planning Process
- The Beer Game in Real Life – S&OP Lessons from Stone Brewing
- Demystifying AI & Machine Learning technologies for SMBs, New Approaches for S&OP
Other Sessions Relating to Supply Chain Design
- How a Global Life Sciences Company Uncovered Risk in Sub-Tier Supply Chain
- CSCMP's 33rd Annual "State of Logistics Report" Presented by Penske
- What Does Your Board Need to Know? Investing for Supply Chain Resilience
- Delivering Bridgestone’s E8 Commitment through Network Optimization
- Leadership Panel: Managing and Planning for Changes in Logistics Networks
- Defining A Company’s Value Chain
- The Renovated Supply Chain - One Company’s Response to an Evolving Market
- How Flexible Labor is Changing Warehouse Operations and Solving Labor Challenges
- Supply Chain Strategy Step 1: Admit You're Wrong
- Economics of Today's Transportation Markets
Want to Learn More?
You have challenges. We’ll help you solve them. Gain access to a team of supply chain experts and cloud-based technology to help determine the strengths and weaknesses in your supply chain.