Start Designing Today for Free
Free to test and easily scalable, Cosmic Frog has a plan to fit all your needs.
A great way for individuals and teams to try out Cosmic Frog
- Cosmic Frog – out of the box supply chain design
- SDK (Supply Chain Design Kit) – tailor your supply chain design workflow
- Atlas – Python based IDE to build and deploy solutions via APIs
- 8 total cloud compute hours
- Fixed solver resource scaling
- 15GB of storage space
- Hyperscale – 3 concurrent solves
- Gurobi Solver – fastest optimization solver on the market
- 3 Solvers in one solution – Optimization, Simulation, Risk
- Resource Library – hundreds of resources to help you get started
- Live training webinars (1 session)
- Consulting Services – available by the hour
Full-featured solution that unlocks the full benefit and scale of Cosmic Frog
Free Plan Features Plus:
- 5,000 hours of cloud compute time
- Configurable Solver Resource Scaling
- 2TB of storage space
- Hyperscale – Unlimited concurrent solves
- Unlimited live training webinars
- Consulting Services – 12 complimentary hours per year
Compare Features Across Plans
Cosmic Frog – out of the box supply chain design
3 solvers in one solution – Optimization, Simulation, Risk
Atlas – Python-based IDE to build and deploy solutions via APIs
SDI (Supply Chain Design Kit) – tailor your supply chain design workflow
Cloud solve hours
8 total hours
5,000 cloud compute hours
Solver resource scaling
Configurable – choose Mini, 4XS, 3XS, 2XS, XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL
3 concurrent solves
Gurobi Solver- fastest opt solver on the market
Documentation library – hundreds of resources to help you get started
12 free hours/year
Conversations with product management webinars
Live training webinars
High availability cloud servers
Additional Cloud Run Time Hours
You may need to increase the quantity of solver hours as you continue to leverage the Optilogic platform. Please contact us to request a quote for additional solver hours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the minimum solver time usage is 1 minute.
A Standard account will allow you to solve sequentially. To access concurrent solves you can upgrade your account to Professional and have configurable concurrency on Optilogic’s hyperscaling solvers.
No. Each month your solve hours reset.
Unless you require additional storage, then you can purchase more gigs of storage beyond what’s included with your account type.